The American Bar Association Guide to Wills & Estates: Everything You Need to Know About Wills, Estates, Trusts, & Taxes
American Bar Association
Random House Reference, 2009 - Law - 366 pages
The American Bar Association Guide to Wills & Estates, Third Edition, contains everything you need to know about planning an estate, preparing a will or trust, and minimizing inheritance taxes. It is organized in easy-to-follow chapters with sidebars containing tips, checklists, and key information.
The ABA Guide to Wills & Estates will help you:
• Determine what to put in an estate plan
• Decide whether to prepare a will, trust, or living trust
• Avoid or reduce estate taxes
• Change plans if the law or your circumstances change
• Transfer property without a will with substitutes such as life insurance and joint tenancy
• Understand the benefits of living gifts and life insurance
• Choose an executor and trustee
• Guard against a will being contested
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.