American Diabetes Association Complete Guide to Diabetes: The Ultimate Home Diabetes Reference
American Diabetes Association
Bantam Books, 2000 - Health & Fitness - 522 pages
The most complete self-care guide available from the leaders in diabetes information
The most up-to-date information on:
• New Diabetes Drugs and Insulin
• Achieving Blood Sugar Control
• Preventing Complications
• Handling Emergencies
• Using a Meter
• Insulin Pumps
• And Much, Much More
The American Diabetes Association — the nation’s leading health organization supporting diabetes research, information, and advocacy — has revised this one-volume sourcebook to bring you all the information you need to live an active, healthy life with diabetes.
This comprehensive home reference gives you information on the best self-care techniques and latest medical breakthroughs. No matter what type of diabetes you have, this extraordinary guide will answer all your questions.
Find out how to:
• Choose the best health-care team for you
• Maintain tight control over blood glucose levels
• Buy, use, and store insulin
• Recognize warning signs of low blood sugar
• Design an effective exercise and weight-loss plan
• Save money on supplies
• Maximize insurance coverage
• Balance family demands and diabetes
• And more
What people are saying - Write a review
After readig this book I asked myself the following:
How to Lose Weight Fast ?
How to Lose Weight the Healthy Way?
Lose 35 lbs in 4 weeks ! I found one successful story on this blog
It inspired me with a real example!
Some excerpts from this blog:
- food for atkins diet
- bikram yoga in grain valley missouri
- nutrition health food
- bikram jacksonville yoga
- health or nutrition
Who Has Diabetes?
Causes of Type 2 Diabetes
26 other sections not shown