An Assessment of the NIH Women's Health Initiative
National Academies Press, Feb 1, 1993 - Medical - 160 pages
The National Institutes of Health Women's Health Initiative (WHI) is the largest research study ever funded by NIH ($625 million over 14 years) and is designed to test strategies to prevent cardiovascular disease, breast cancer, and osteoporotic fractures--leading causes of death, disability, and decreased quality of life for older women. Although the WHI has already begun, serious questions remain about its design, cost, and the likelihood that it can answer the questions it asks. This book evaluates whether the effort can be justified scientifically.
What people are saying - Write a review
After readig this book I asked myself the following:
How to Lose Weight Fast ?
How to Lose Weight the Healthy Way?
Lose 35 lbs in 4 weeks ! I found one successful story on this blog
It inspired me with a real example!
Some excerpts from this blog:
- and equipment exercise care abdominal fitness personal
- and equipment exercise care abdominal personal fitness
- and equipment exercise care fitness abdominal personal
- and equipment exercise care fitness personal abdominal
- and equipment exercise care personal abdominal fitness