Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
An Essay on Faith and Its Conection with Good Works (Classic Reprint)
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
An Essay on Faith and Its Conection With Good Works (Classic Reprint)
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
action Acts ages amongst answer apostles appear arise believe blessed called cause Christ christian clear clearly concerning conduct connection consider creation Creator darkness disciples dispensation distinct divine doctrine doth duty earth effect error established eternal evidence exercise expressions faith farther feel follow force formed give given gospel hand happiness hath heaven Holy Holy Spirit human improve influence inquiry inspired Jesus Jews John kind knowledge labors laid laws lead light look Lord mankind manner means mind miracles nature necessary never object obtain once operation opinion original Paul perfection practice preached principles produce proof prove reason received Redeemer redemption religion revelation rule sacred salvation saved Saviour scriptures seen sense shows soul speak stand strongest suppose surely testimony things thou tion true truth understanding unto virtue whilst whole wisdom witness wonderful
50. oldal - And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said I am Jesus whom thou persecutest. But rise and stand upon thy feet; for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee.
48. oldal - Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth. Since the world began was it not heard that any man opened the eyes of one that was born blind. If this man were not of God, he could do nothing.
42. oldal - And many resorted unto him, and said, John did no miracle: but all things that John spake of this man were true.
56. oldal - And he that saw it bare record, and his record is true; and he knoweth that he saith true, that ye might believe.
45. oldal - Woe unto thee, Chorazin ! woe unto thee, Bethsaida ! for if the mighty works had been done in Tyre and Sidon, which have been done in you, they had a great while ago repented, sitting in sackcloth and ashes.
47. oldal - Then those men, when they had seen the miracle that Jesus did, said, This is of a truth that prophet that should come into the world.
40. oldal - Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.
45. oldal - And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him. But whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to...