Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according Acts ancient appears army body called carried cause Christ Christian Chron circumstance commanded custom David death Deut divine East edit Egypt evident Exod expression father give given Greeks hand head Hebrew holy Israel Israelites Jerusalem Jesus Jewish Jews John Josephus Judah Judg kind Kings land Lord Luke manner Mark Matt mentioned month Moses nature observed offered origin particular passage Paul Persians person present priests probably prophet Psal punishment received reign respect Roman sacred says Scripture SECT sometimes supposed taken temple termed thing thou tion Travels tribes unto various viii whole worship writers xvii xviii xxii xxiii
97. oldal - Then were there two thieves crucified with him ; one on the right hand, and another on the left. And they that passed by reviled him, wagging their heads, and saying, Thou that destroyest the temple, and buildest it in three days, save thyself: if thou be the Son of God, come down from the cross.
102. oldal - ... because he hath anointed me to preach the Gospel to the poor ; he hath sent me to heal the broken-hearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, to preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
148. oldal - The Son of man goeth as it is written of him : but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed ! it had been good for that man if he had not been born. 25 Then Judas, which betrayed him, answered and said, Master, is it I? He said unto him, Thou hast said.
14. oldal - And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land, unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubilee unto you ; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.
148. oldal - But when thou art bidden, go and sit down in the lowest room ; that when he that bade thee cometh, he may say unto thee, Friend, go up higher : then shalt thou have worship in the presence of them that sit at meat with thee. For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased ; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.
68. oldal - Then the high priest rent his clothes, saying, He hath spoken blasphemy ; what further need have we of witnesses? behold, now ye have heard his blasphemy. 66 What think ye ? They answered and said, He is guilty of death. 67 Then did they spit in his face, and buffeted him ; and others smote him with the palms of their hands...
148. oldal - When thou art bidden of any man to a wedding, sit not down in the highest room...
133. oldal - Yea, and if I be offered upon the sacrifice and service of your faith, I joy and rejoice with you all.
172. oldal - Then took they the body of Jesus, and wound it in linen clothes with the spices, as the manner of the Jews is to bury.
168. oldal - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended : but. this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press towards the mark, for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus...