Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts ancient appears Assyria called captivity carried chapter Christ Christian Chron circumstance concerning contains custom David death Deut divine East edit Egypt evident Exod expression frequently give given Greek hand Hebrew Holy Isaiah Israel Israelites Jerusalem Jesus Jewish Jews John Josephus Judah Judg kind kingdom Kings land Lord Luke manner Mark Matt means mentioned Moses nature observed offered origin particular passage Persians person predictions present priests probably prophecy prophet Psal psalms punishment received referred reign respect Roman sacred says Scripture Sect Solomon sometimes supposed temple termed thing tion Travels tribes various viii whole worship writers xviii xxii
198. oldal - Then took they the body of Jesus, and wound it in linen clothes with the spices, as the manner of the Jews is to bury.
157. oldal - But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her, for her hair is given her for a covering.
162. oldal - The Son of man goeth as it is written of him : but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed ! it had been good for that man if he had not been born. 25 Then Judas, which betrayed him, answered and said, Master, is it I? He said unto him, Thou hast said.
14. oldal - And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubilee unto you: and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.
160. oldal - AND in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel : only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.
159. oldal - Come near now, and kiss me, my son. And he came near, and kissed him : and he smelled the smell of his raiment, and blessed him, and said, See, the smell of my son is as the smell of a field which the LORD hath blessed...
95. oldal - For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish : to the one we are the savour of death unto death ; and to the other the savour of life unto life.
54. oldal - Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.
194. oldal - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended : but. this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press towards the mark, for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus...