Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according adopted America apostles appear appointed Assembly Associate authority Baptists believe bishops body brethren called Catholic cause character Christ Christian church civil conference Confession congregations constitution continued death denomination discipline divine doctrine duty earth elders England established existence faith Father give given gospel grace hands heaven held Holy human institution Jesus John kingdom labours living Lord means meeting Methodist mind ministers ministry missionaries moral nature never object opinions ordained organized origin party pastor period persons Philadelphia practice preachers preaching Presbyterian Presbyterian Church present principles Protestant received Reformed regard religion religious respect rule salvation scriptures separate society soul spirit Synod things tion true truth union United universal unto views whole worship York
307. oldal - If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God ; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth ; that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ: to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever.
675. oldal - And he said unto them, Go ye, and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out devils, and I do cures to-day and to-morrow, and the third day I shall be perfected.
670. oldal - For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his. Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.
656. oldal - For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.
677. oldal - And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies ; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
471. oldal - THE Supper of the Lord is not only a sign of the love that Christians ought to have among themselves one to another ; but rather it is a Sacrament of our Redemption by Christ's death : insomuch that to such as rightly, worthily, and with faith, receive the same, the Bread which we break is a partaking of the Body of Christ ; and likewise the Cup of blessing is a partaking of the Blood of Christ.
677. oldal - And he shall speak great words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High, and think to change times and laws ; and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
676. oldal - And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
128. oldal - For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.