Each volume of the Platinum Vignettes presents 50 classic, ultra-high-yield case scenarios of frequently tested topics to give you a clear advantage on the vignette-based Step 1 exam. Plus, the case discussions provide a wealth of tips, insights, buzzwords, advice on handling distractors, and guidance on just what the boards will ask and how to answer.
- Dr. Brochert has now written 11 books for USMLE prep and is well-recognized name in the board preparation literature
- High-yield Step 1 case scenarios are well-written in an easily accessible format
- In Anatomy & Embryology, readers are asked to identify portions of figures, second-guess treatments, and define terms
- Multiple pointed questions hammer out the salient details of each case
- Each case includes the valuable feature "More High-Yield Facts"
- The format allows the reader to guess the diagnosis and postulate on which test to order, what therapy to give, and what to "watch out for" in the patient's condition
- Hundreds of important buzzwords for the boards are highlighted