Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
afterwards aged appeared appointed bart bill bishop boat body Britain Britannic majesty British called Canova captain charge Charles chief church Colombia Comet command commerce Company court daugh daughter deceased declared defendant Ditto Dublin duke duties earl effect eldest empire of Brazil England execution expense father foreign France Greek Greenock honour imperial Ireland John jury justice king kingdom labour lady land late London lord Lord Chancellor lordship majesty majesty's marriage ment minister murder nation o'clock O'Hara oath object officers Pacha parish parliament parties Patras persons plaintiff ports present prisoner proceeded province racter received residence respect returned road Roman Catholic royal sent session ships sion Spain taining taken Thomas Thomas Caulker tion took town trade treaty troops United United Kingdom United Provinces vessels wife William witness
52. oldal - An Act for the further limitation of the Crown, and better securing the rights and liberties of the Subject...
65. oldal - Island, which point lies in the parallel of 54 degrees 40 minutes north latitude, and (between the 131st and 133d degree of west longitude (meridian of Greenwich,) the said line shall ascend to the north along the channel called Portland channel, as far as the point of the continent where it strikes the 56th degree of north latitude...
39. oldal - Assembly; be it therefore enacted by the authority aforesaid, that it shall and may be lawful for His Majesty, his heirs and successors, by...
36. oldal - Dignity; and I will do my utmost Endeavour to disclose and make known to his Majesty, his Heirs...
35. oldal - ... the Pope or any other authority or person whatsoever, or without any hope of any such dispensation from any person or authority whatsoever, or without thinking that I am or can be acquitted before God or man or absolved of this declaration or any part thereof, although the Pope or any other person or persons or power whatsoever should dispense with or annul the same, or declare that it was null and void from the beginning.
66. oldal - ... a port of the other, shall be at liberty to refit therein, to procure all necessary stores, and to put to sea again, without paying any dues other than such as would be payable in a similar case by a national vessel.
69. oldal - In witness whereof, the respective plenipotentiaries have signed the same, and have affixed thereto the seals of their arms. Done at Washington, the fifteenth day of June, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and forty-six.
55. oldal - And I do declare that no foreign prince, person, prelate, state, or potentate hath, or ought to have, any jurisdiction, power, superiority, preeminence, or authority, ecclesiastical or spiritual, within this realm : So help me God.
51. oldal - Christ, at or after the consecration thereof, by any person whatsoever ; and that the invocation or adoration of the Virgin Mary, or any other saint, and the sacrifice of the Mass, as they are now used in the Church of Rome, are superstitious and idolatrous.
65. oldal - ... finally, from the said point of intersection, the said meridian line of the 141st degree, in its prolongation as far as the Frozen Ocean, shall form the limit between the Russian and British possessions on the continent of America to the north-west.