Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
allowed amount answer appeared appointed arms army arrived authority Bank bill body Britain brought called carried cause cent charge church command Commons conduct considerable constitution continued Cortes course court crown daughter death directed Ditto duke duty earl effect England entered established Expense force foreign four France Fund George give given granted guard hand head House immediately interest Ireland Italy January John king kingdom lady land late letter lord majesty majesty's major March means measure ment ministers months morning moved o'clock officers parliament party passed persons present prince principles prisoner proceeded Queen received remained respect returned road royal sent session ship side taken tion took town troops United whole
75. oldal - For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost. 12 How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and...
377. oldal - ALMIGHTY God, our heavenly Father, who of thy tender mercy didst give thine only Son Jesus Christ to suffer death upon the Cross for our redemption ; who made there (by his one oblation of himself once offered) a full, perfect, and sufficient sacrifice, oblation, and satisfaction, for the sins of the whole world...
377. oldal - ... and when he had given thanks, he brake it,-|- and gave it to his disciples, saying, ' Take eat,:): this is my body which is given for you, do this in remembrance of me.
373. oldal - Whom all holy desires, all good counsels, and all just works do proceed; Give unto Thy servants that peace which the world cannot give; that both our hearts may be set to obey Thy commandments, and also that by Thee we being defended from the fear of our enemies may pass our time in rest and quietness; through the merits of Jesus Christ our Saviour.
377. oldal - His precious death, until His coming again, hear us, O merciful Father, we most humbly beseech Thee, and grant that we receiving these Thy creatures of bread and wine, according to Thy Son our Saviour Jesus Christ's holy institution, in remembrance of His death and passion, may be partakers of His most blessed body and blood...
369. oldal - Governor, that she (knowing whose minister she is) may above all things seek Thy honour and glory : and that we and all her subjects (duly considering whose authority she hath) may faithfully serve, honour, and humbly obey her, in Thee, and for Thee, according to Thy blessed word and ordinance; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who with Thee, and the Holy Ghost, liveth and reigneth, ever one God, world without end. Amen.
33. oldal - And I do declare, that no foreign prince, person, prelate, state, or potentate hath, or ought to have, any jurisdiction, power, superiority, pre-eminence, or authority ecclesiastical or spiritual, within this realm: So help me God.
33. oldal - An Act for the further Limitation of the Crown, and better securing the Rights and Liberties of the Subject...
370. oldal - Will you to the utmost of your power maintain the laws of God, the true profession of the Gospel, and the Protestant reformed religion established by law ; and will you preserve unto the bishops and clergy of this realm, and to the churches committed to their charge, all such rights and privileges as by law do or shall appertain unto them, or any of them ? ' King or queen :
379. oldal - God, who hast promised to hear the petitions of them that ask in thy Son's Name ; We beseech thee mercifully to incline thine ears to us that have made now our prayers and supplications unto thee ; and grant, that those things, which we have faithfully asked according to thy will, may effectually be obtained, to the relief of our necessity, and to the setting forth of thy glory, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.