Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Aggregate length Amount Angeles answers assets authorized Average baggage balances belonging Board of Railroad Bonds Branch bridges California Capital stock carried cars Cash Central cents cents per mile charges City Class Commission complaint construction corporation Cost County crossings Date December 31 defendant Derived Division double earnings engine equipment expenses feet follows freight Funded debt grade hand income injured Interest Iron issued January July June Killed Land lease length locomotives loss main line March mile of road mileage miles mortgage Name Nevada Nevada County North Pacific Northern November Number October Pacific Coast Pacific Railroad Company paid passenger persons profit rail Railroad Commissioners Railroad Company Railway Railway Company rates Repairs River roads operated Sacramento Salaries San Francisco Santa Secretary shares Sidings South Southern Pacific Company statements stations Steel TABLE tenders tons Total length track traffic train transportation United Valley weight
219. lappuse - That if any common carrier subject to the provisions of this act shall, directly or indirectly, by any special rate, rebate, drawback, or other device, charge, demand, collect, or receive from any person or persons a greater or less compensation for any service rendered, or to be rendered, in the transportation of passengers or property, subject to the provisions of this act...
219. lappuse - ... a greater or less compensation for any service rendered, or to be rendered, in the transportation of passengers or property, subject to the provisions of this act, than it charges, demands, collects or receives from any other person or persons for doing for him or them a like and contemporaneous service in the transportation of a like kind of traffic under substantially similar circumstances and conditions, such common carrier shall be deemed guilty of unjust discrimination, which is hereby prohibited...
64. lappuse - ... that the same is true, of his own knowledge, except as to the matters therein stated to be alleged on information and belief, and as to those matters he believes it to be true.
225. lappuse - ... the costs and expenses of such prosecution shall be paid out of the appropriation for the expenses of the courts of the United States...
219. lappuse - railroad" as used in this act shall include all bridges and ferries used or operated in connection with any railroad, and also all the road in use by any corporation operating a railroad, whether owned or operated under a contract, agreement, or lease; and the term "transportation" shall include all instrumentalities of shipment or carriage.
225. lappuse - And any of the circuit courts of the United States within the jurisdiction of which such inquiry is carried on...
225. lappuse - The claim that any such testimony or evidence may tend to criminate the person giving such evidence shall not excuse such witness from testifying; but such evidence or testimony shall not be used against such person on the trial of any criminal proceeding.
220. lappuse - That every common carrier subject to the provisions of this act shall print and keep for public inspection schedules showing the rates and fares and charges for the transportation of passengers and property which any such common carrier has established and which are in force at the time upon its railroad, as defined by the first section of this act.
225. lappuse - That any person, firm, corporation, or association, or any mercantile, agricultural, or manufacturing society, or any body politic or municipal organization complaining of anything done or omitted to be done by any common carrier subject to the provisions of this Act in contravention of the provisions thereof, may apply to said Commission by petition, which shall briefly state the facts ; whereupon a statement of the...