Any Body's Guess!: Quirky Quizzes About What Makes You Tick
Part brainy quiz book, part brawny stand-up comedy, and all one hysterical anatomy lesson, Any Body's Guess!: Quirky Quizzes About What Makes You Tick poses 100 questions about this amazing machine, the human body, with its hopelessly lousy operating manual. Combining all the latest research, a collective six months of medical-school studies, and the bedside manners of Jerry Seinfeld, authors Michael J. Rosen, Ben Kassoy, and M. Sweeney Lawless answer such conundrums as:
* Can watching cartoons relieve pain?
* What career suits short-toed people?
* Can a musical instrument prevent snoring?
* French people do this 142/hour. The Brits: none. Do what?
* Two percent of Germans are mutants. So are 1 percent of Neanderthals. What kind?
* A ring finger that's longer than your index finger, means . . . ?
Fortified with fascinating facts, quasi-helpful illustrations, and plenty of humor-is-the-best-medicine prose, Any Body's Guess! is just what the doctor ordered--assuming you can read his handwriting.
What people are saying - Write a review
Humor Is the Best MedicineOr Sometimes Antibiotics Are
A Mound of Trouble
Your Money and Your Life
Saltwater Crocodiles Seals and You
Just for Staying Awake
See You in the Ring
Ode to Joy
The Hip Bones Connected to the Basin?
Dont Cell Yourself Short
Now Pay Attention
About the Authors
Bonus for D Students
Killing Me Softly?