Lawrence M. Schwartz, Jonathan D. Ashwell
Academic Press, 2001 - Science - 553 pages
Apoptosis provides a current and comprehensive collection of methods for the study of cell death. Using a diverse range of technical approaches and model systems, the chapters in this volume cover topics from the cellular and organismal to the molecular and anatomical. The methods are illustrated with user-friendly recipes and over 100 tables, halftones, and diagrams.
* Current methodologies for studying cell death
* Wide range of model systems
* Molecular, biochemical, cellular, and genetic approaches
* Complements the original Cell Death volume
* Up-to-date methodology for a fast moving field
* Designed with the needs of both basic scientists and clinicians in mind
* Authors are leaders in their respective fields
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.