This series introduces readers to the proper use of common punctuation marks.
- - Large type; ample spacing between lines
- - Easy-to-follow layout; text appears at same place on every page
- - Print separated from photos
- - Simple sentences
- - Digraphs, consonant blends
- - Long and short vowel sounds
- - Introduces multisyllabic and compound words, simple adjectives, and inflectional endings
- - Common "picture words" list helps reader decode text
- - Word repetition reinforces learning
- - Photos assist reader with word recognition and reflect multicultural diversity
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.