Apsley House Guide

Front Cover
Victoria and Albert Museum, 1997 - Art - 79 pages
0 Reviews
The Wellington Museum, Apsley House, first opened to the public on 19 July 1952. The Museum and collections are administered by the Victoria and Albert Museum and the Department of National Heritage is responsible for the maintenance of the building. This is the second revision of the guide book which was first published in 1984.

From inside the book

What people are saying - Write a review

We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.

Contents

Section 1
3
Section 2
5
Section 3
8
Copyright

10 other sections not shown

Common terms and phrases

Bibliographic information