Ask the Dream Doctor
From Airplanes To Weddings, What Do Your Dream Symbols Really Mean?
How many times have you awakened from an emotional dream convinced of its significance yet baffled by its practical meaning in your everyday life? In this remarkable book, dream doctor Charles Lambert McPhee, founder of the celebrated website askthedreamdoctor.com, helps you unlock the hidden meaning in your dreams and transform your waking life. Drawing on hundreds of thousands of dreams sent to his website, he provides expert interpretations based on years of expertise and experience. Alphabetized for easy reference, filled with more than 160 real-life dreams from people around the world, Ask the Dream Doctor will help you unravel many common dream symbols, including:
• Airplane Crash. . . Are your dreams precognitive? Are they warnings?
• Car . . . Are you driving your own car [symbol of self]--or allowing someone else to drive it? Is the car in your dream "out of control"?
• Chase Nightmares . . .What disturbing feelings are you trying to avoid? Are you procrastinating making a big decision?
• House . . . What is your “dream” house like? It may reveal more about your true self than anything in your waking life.
• Sex . . .It’s not always about the obvious. Discover what underlies one of the most common metaphors of all.
• Tornado . . . Are you in an intense emotional or family conflict? Your dreams may be waking you up to something you haven’t recognized.
• Water . . . Learn about the kind of dream that alerts you to see a sleep doctor immediately!
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Other editions - View all
appears associated attack baby background best friend betrayal birds boyfriend bridge career chase child Child Catcher committed common concerns coworker death desire divorce door dream reflects dream represents dream shows dream suggests dream symbolizes driving emotional emotionally faceless falling fears fiance final entry flying future girlfriend goals going hair husband indicate Interpretation tip Kaylee literal lives look lover lucid dreams marriage married metaphor mother move needs never night night terrors NSync parents partner person plane precognitive pregnant recently recurring dreams reflect feelings REM sleep remember ring roller coaster Sarah Jessica Parker separation sexual Single sleep sleep paralysis snake someone stairs started suddenly talk teeth tell things tion tornado train transition Trent Reznor trying turtles Vampire High vampires waking walk wedding woke woman wonder worried