Athletic Development: The Art & Science of Functional Sports Conditioning
Athletic Development offers a rare opportunity to learn and apply a career full of knowledge from the best. World-renowned strength and conditioning coach Vern Gambetta condenses the wisdom he's gained through more than 40 years of experience of working with athletes across sports, age groups, and levels of competition, including members of the Chicago White Sox, New York Mets, and U.S. men's 1998 World Cup soccer team.
- sport-specific demands analysis,
- work capacity enhancements,
- movement skills development,
- long- and short-term training program progressions, and
- rest and regeneration techniques.
What people are saying - Write a review
A must for any coach or athlete!User Review - Overstock.com
Vern delivers yet another innovative book filled with cutting edge principles theories and easy to understand concepts that are guaranteed to enhance your ability to teach andor train any athlete of ... Read full review
After readig this book I asked myself the following:
Need to lose weight?
How to lose weight fast ?
How to lose weight in a week ? And now ... read my successful story here
Some excerpts from my diary:
- insulin resistance exercise
- interactive exercise bike
- interactive grammar exercise webster
- interlocking rugs for exercise equipment
- internships exercise science