Through his training and experience as a U.S. Marine and his in-depth research of the topics covered in this book, J. Brett Earnest shares information that could save you and your family when terrorists strike.
· Should you fight, or remain passive?
· What is a dirty bomb and what should you do if one explodes nearby?
· How do you decontaminate yourself using items found in your home after a radiological, chemical, or biological agent attack?
· Where can you find safe drinking water in an emergency?
· What can you do to save yourself from knives, clubs, or gunfire?
· How do you find or create shelter to save you and your family from blasts, poisons, or radiation?
· What are your options for survival when riding mass transit buses, trams, and boats?
· What supplies should you have in your shelter, and how much of each item?
· Which kinds of radios and telephones are reliable in an emergency?
The answers to these questions and more are in this book, possibly making it the most important book you will ever buy.