Audel Plumbers Pocket Manual
John Wiley & Sons, Oct 28, 2004 - Technology & Engineering - 368 pages
Here's the real plumber's friend
This fully revised guide gives you plumbing essentials, illustrations, tips, shortcuts - the lowdown on brazing, soldering, pipe fittings, commercial water coolers, automatic bathroom systems, and more.
All this and much more
* Includes tables, diagrams, and working drawings
* Provides necessary math and metric information
* Features a chapter on dental office plumbing
* Explains and identifies the right plumbing tools for each job
* Illustrates appropriate vents and venting methods
* Covers the Sloan flush valve, Oasis water coolers, the Sovent system, 1.6-gallon flush toilets, and solar system water heaters
* Useful for homeowners as well as plumbing professionals
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Other editions - View all
A.O. Smith Corporation adjustable assembly bath bends brass brazing cement CLEANOUT codes cold-water connection control stop Copper Development Association Courtesy Copper Development Courtesy Ridge Tool Courtesy Sloan Valve CPVC cubic deaerator DEAERATOR FITTING diameter diaphragm double sanitary T-branches ELBOW faucet feet finished floor fixture FLANGE flow flush valve flushometer gasket handle heat horizontal hot-water Inches mm Inches INLET installation joint lavatories located meters Metric millimeters Minimum Offsets no-hub Nominal Pipe Size O-ring oakum Optima outlet P-trap PLUG plumber plumbing pressure provides pump relief valve Ridge Tool Company rough-in screw sensor sewer shower head shown in Fig shows specifications Single and Double sink Sloan Valve Company socket solder Sovent square stack STREET ELBOW supply line tank tapped temperature threaded trap urinal vent wall washer waste water closet water hammer water heater water supply whirlpool wrench