Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
able according Acts angel answered apostles appeared asked behold believe Blessed bread bring brought called cast CHAP chief Christ Christian church cometh coming commanded continue dead death delivered departed desire devil disciples doctrine earth enter eyes faith Father fear feast follow gave Gentiles Ghost give given God's gospel hand hast hath hear heard heart heaven Holy Jerusalem Jesus Jews John judge king kingdom known laid light live look Lord Luke manner Mark Master Matt means Messias miracles Moses multitude never pass Paul person Peter Pharisees pray preaching present priests prophets reason receive repentance saith unto say unto sent servant shew ship spake speak Spirit suffer taken tell temple thee ther things thou tion took truth Verily whole
263. oldal - And he turned to the woman, and said unto Simon. Seest thou this woman? I entered into thine house, thou gavest me no water for my feet: but she hath washed my feet with tears, and wiped them with the hairs of her head.
356. oldal - But they constrained him, saying, Abide with us: for it is toward evening, and the day is far spent.
236. oldal - And when they saw him. they were amazed: and his mother said unto him, Son, why hast thou thus dealt with us? behold, thy father and I have sought thee sorrowing, 49 And he said unto them.
305. oldal - And they all with one consent began to make excuse. The first said unto him, I have bought a piece of ground, and I must needs go and see it : I pray thee have me excused.
247. oldal - And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net.
322. oldal - Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again.
458. oldal - Then she runneth, and cometh to Simon Peter, and to the other disciple, whom Jesus loved, and saith unto them, They have taken away the Lord out of the sepulchre, and we know not where they have laid him.
258. oldal - I will shew you to whom he is like: he is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.