Baby Prodigy: A Guide to Raising a Smarter, Happier Baby
ENHANCE YOUR BABY’S POTENTIAL!
Winner of thirteen national awards, the Baby Prodigy Company’s DVDs and CDs have opened up an exciting new world for babies to explore. Now the creator of this landmark series presents a simple, straightforward guide no parent should be without. This fascinating book shows how stimulation affects the intelligence and happiness of your baby. It provides a program of activities that will enrich your infant’s sensory awareness–hearing, seeing, touching, feeling, and tasting–in order to jumpstart amazing brain growth during the critical first three years of life.
• sanity-saving tips for sleepless nights, fussy days, colic, and more
• bonding and soothing techniques to use during your baby’s first three weeks of life
• easy, pleasurable activities to promote development in very young infants
• milestones to look for as your child grows–from birth through toddlerhood
• creative ways to stimulate curiosity, attention span, memory, and nervous system advancement
• the ideal books and toys that will inspire learning and retention
• baby talk: what your baby is trying to say, and how to talk to your baby at every stage of development
What people are saying - Write a review
Baby prodigy: a guide to raising a smarter, happier babyUser Review - Not Available - Book Verdict
These two books offer great answers for parents who want to know which games will stimulate their babies' brains best. Having read the scientific literature on the subject, Candiano-Marcus, creator of ... Read full review