Backache Survival: The Holistic Medical Treatment Program for Low Back Pain
The wait is over for the millions of sufferers of chronic back pain. Dr. Ivker and Dr. Nelson have compiled the first comprehensive guide to the variety of backache treatments available today that can be tailored to the individual's specific ailment.
A must for anyone who suffers from chronic low back pain, Backache Survivalfeatures:
* The backache Quick-Fix section. This fast start program allows the reader to begin the most important aspects of the program without having to read the whole book.
* A comprehensive look at the variables and causes of chronic back pain.
* A Wellness Assessment Questionnaire that helps in-dividuals to determine the nature of their disability.
* An extensive list of resources for sufferers of back pain.
* Specific, integrated instructions for a dietary supplement plan.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
The Backache Quick Fix
What Is Backache? What Causes It? How Does
9 other sections not shown
Other editions - View all
activity acupuncture acute aerobic aerobic exercise affirmations anger arthritis asthma aware Backache Survival Program become begin beliefs benefits blood body body's breathing cancer carbohydrates cause chakra Chapter Chiropractic chronic low back condition cups daily diet disc disease dosage drink effective emotional energy exercise experience fats feel Feldenkrais Feldenkrais Method filter forgive function glucosamine glycemic index goals healing holistic medicine humidifiers imagery improve increase indoor air inhalation intake knees live low back pain meditation mental messages mind minutes muscles nasal nasal irrigation negative ions NLEP nongluten optimal health osteopathic oxygen patients percent physical physicians pollutants practice practitioners problem quinoa recommended relationship relax result risk salad sciatica self-care Sinus Survival sinusitis sleep spinal spinal stenosis spine spiritual stress stretching sugar symptoms techniques therapy tion traditional Chinese medicine treating treatment vegetables vitamins weeks whole grain yoga