Balance 20/20: Six Keys to a Harmonious Life
Balance 20/20 helps readers find the balance they need to have enough time for everything and everyone and to enjoy life. Author George Bartko recently quit his high-paying corporate job to devote himself completely to his burgeoning business. He used the system he describes in Balance 20/20 to successfully make the transition to living his dreams.
Bartko calls his system The Six Pillars of Life Balance. The six pillars are key areas that make up daily life:
1. Connections (relationships)
2. Mind (intellect, creative expression, and reflection)
3. Motion (physical activity)
4. Spirituality (a sense of connection to the universe)
5. Fuel (nutrition)
6. Business (personal and professional tasks)>br>In order to balance these six pillars, Bartko recommends analyzing which of these key areas we spend too much time on--and which areas we neglect. To help, Bartko offers a quiz at the beginning of each chapter so that readers can begin to see which of the six pillars need development and which areas need less time spent on them. Bartko's advice is clear and compelling--even for those pillars that are balanced, there's room to fine-tune and improve to get the most out of our days, the most out of our lives.
What people are saying - Write a review
LibraryThing ReviewUser Review - biunicorn - LibraryThing
Balance 20/20 Six Keys To A Harmonious Life by George Bartko This book kinda took me by surprise because I thought that any plan that would involve the balancing of our body, heart, mind and soul ... Read full review