Classic Festival Solos (E-Flat Baritone Saxophone), Volume 1 Piano Acc.
Classic Festival Solos offers the advancing instrumentalist an array of materials graded from easy to more challenging. There are different titles for each instrument, and an assortment of musical styles has been included in each book for variety. Many of the solos appear on state contest lists.
* Andantino (Sor, arr. Dishinger)
* Canzonetta (Girlamo, arr. Coggins)
* Flow Gently, Sweet Afton (arr. Rascher)
* Gently the Moon Has Risen (Claudius, arr. Rascher)
* Happy Valley (Leonard)
* Introduction and Theme (Paganini, arr. Leonard)
* Largo (Handel, arr. Rousseau)
* Little March (Schulz, arr. Rascher)
* Little Waltz (Coggins)
* Non Piu Andrai (Mozart, arr. Foster)
* Panis Angelicus (Franck, arr Leonard)
* Rocking Carol (Czech Carol, arr. Rousseau)
* Shenandoah (arr. Foster)
* Vivace (Telemann, arr. Coggins)
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.