Barron's is now taking a comprehensive approach to foreign-language reference volumes, this definitive French-English dictionary and a companion Spanish-English dictionary being to prime examples. This book features 100, 000 entries with translations, and makes an ideal reference book for schools, libraries, businesses, and the home bookshelf. Yet its manageable size and reasonable price also makes it a practical learning tool for students taking a French language course. It features:
- Two full-length sections: English to French and French to English
- American-style English translations of all French entries
- Headwords printed in a second color for easy reference with translations, parts of speech, and pronunciation guide printed in black
- Exemplary phrases using headwords in standard contexts
- Separate bilingual lists for numerals, phonetics symbols, abbreviations, and geographical names
This all-inclusive dictionary also features full-color atlas-style maps, a concise grammar guide, a regular verb conjugation list, and many more language learning aids. Here is a complete and up-to-date bilingual dictionary for libraries, schools, and the home. It can also serve as a helpful take-along book for international travelers.
FREE eBOOK VERSION available with purchase!
A key feature that sets Barron's French-English Dictionary apart from others is the FREE downloadable electronic version of the print dictionary. Users will find a PIN number in the back of each book that instructs them on how to download a copy onto their PDA, smartphone, and/or PC. Here's a great feature for students and travelers constantly on the go.