Basic Laws on Housing and Community Development, Revised Through November 8, 1984
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1984 - 850 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Bieži izmantoti vārdi un frāzes
accordance action activities additional Administration advance agency amended amount annual applicable appropriate approved assistance Association authorized carry centum certificate charges commitment Community Development connection construction contained contract contributions cooperative corporation cost covered deems Department designed determined Director effective eligible enactment energy enter established exceed existing extent facilities families Federal financing fiscal funds grants Housing Act Housing and Urban improvements income increase interest involved issued less limitations loan located lower manufactured home means meet ment mortgage insurance mortgagor necessary needs obligations occupancy officer operation otherwise owner paid paragraph payments period persons premium prescribe principal prior public housing agency purchase pursuant reasonable received referred regulations rehabilitation rent rental requirements residents respect Secre Secretary standards structure subsection tary tenants term thereof tion United Urban Development
410. lappuse - States, and such guaranty shall be expressed on the face thereof, and such bonds shall be lawful investments, and may be accepted as security for all fiduciary, trust, and public funds, the investment or deposit of which shall be under the authority or control of the United States or any officer or officers thereof.
77. lappuse - Loans made and evidences of indebtedness purchased under this section shall bear interest at a rate not less than a rate determined by the Secretary of the Treasury taking into consideration the current average market yield on outstanding marketable obligations of the United States with remaining periods to maturity comparable to the average maturities of such loans, adjusted to the nearest one-eighth of 1 per centum...
727. lappuse - Commissioner thereupon shall file in the court the record of the proceedings on which he based his action, as provided in section 2112 of title 28, United States Code.
399. lappuse - Treasury, taking into consideration the current average rate on outstanding marketable obligations of the United States as of the last day of the month preceding the issuance of the obligations.
130. lappuse - All redemptions, purchases, and sales by the Secretary of the Treasury of such notes or other obligations shall be treated as public debt transactions of the United States.
96. lappuse - ... wholly owned Government corporations by the Government Corporation Control Act, as amended ; and (2) maintain an integral set of accounts which shall be audited annually by the General Accounting Office in accordance with the principles and procedures applicable to commercial transactions as provided by the Government Corporation Control Act, as amended...
421. lappuse - ... is authorized to use as a public debt transaction the proceeds from the sale of any securities issued under the Second Liberty Bond Act...
260. lappuse - ... in the Treasury not otherwise appropriated, and thereupon to the extent of the amount so paid the Secretary of the Treasury shall succeed to all the rights of the holders of such obligations.
227. lappuse - The corporation, Including Its franchise, Its capital, reserves and surplus, and its income, shall be exempt from all taxation now or hereafter Imposed by the United States, by any territory, dependency, or possession thereof, or by any state, county, municipality, or local taxing authority...
53. lappuse - Corporation, including its franchise, its capital, reserves, and surplus, and its income shall be exempt from all taxation now or hereafter imposed by the United States, by any territory, dependency, or possession thereof, or by any state, county, municipality, or local taxing authority; except...