Basic Concepts in Physiology: A Student's Survival Guide
A PROVEN METHOD FOR LEARNING THE MOST. DIFFICULT-TO-UNDERSTAND CONCEPTS IN PHYSIOLOGY.
* Organizes and condenses the key topics in physiology.
* Eliminates rote memorization of complicated facts.
* Presents difficult concepts in understandable steps.
* Reinforces key concepts and definitions.
* Allows you to assess your individual competency level and study needs.
* Expedites learning with summary boxes, flowcharts, and diagrams that speed review and highlight key points.
. FINALLY! A STUDY SYSTEM THAT SETS PRIORITIES, MINIMIZES MEMORIZATION, AND REDUCES STRESS!. .
If you like this study method, try these other titles in the McGraw-Hill BASIC CONCEPTS series.. .
What people are saying - Write a review
Characteristics of Homeostasis
Electrical Properties of the Cell
Peripheral Nervous System
20 other sections not shown