Beat High Gas Prices Now!: The Fastest, Easiest Ways to Save $20-$50 Every Month on Gas
"No one ever won a prize for spending the most money possible on gas. Our goal should be to spend the least amount of money, and use the least amount of fuel, to cover the distance we want to go," states MacEachern.
If you're looking for ways to spend less money on gas but still get where you want to go, this handy guidebook offers dozens of easy-to-follow tips to help you "beat the pump.
Here's what you'll find inside:
* How to make gas go farther when you drive to work or go shopping
* Information to help you choose a new car if you want to trade in your current gas guzzler for a gas stretcher
* Ways to use the Internet to find the cheapest gas in your neighborhood
* What credit cards give you money back when you buy gas
* How "smart" driving can save you $50 every month at the pump
* How to get a $2,000 tax deduction when you buy a gas-saving hybrid vehicle
* A fuel cost calculator so you can see exactly how much money you're spending on gas
PLUS: Specific tips to help you save $20, $30, $40 and even $50 a month at the pump.
What people are saying - Write a review
How Did Gas Get So Expensive Anyway?
Saving Gas Will Protect More Than Your Pocketbook Its Good for the Environment Too
Why Drilling for Oil in the Arctic Is Not the Answer
The Six Ds
DRIVE IN TUNE
Nongasoline Fuel Options
Saving Gas on the Job
Vacation and Traveling Tips
What to Consider If Youre Buying a New Vehicle
Try a Hybrid
More CarBuying Tips
For More Information
The Top Ten Ways to Beat the High Price of Gas
DRIVE A GAS STRETCHER NOT A GAS GUZZLER
DONT DRIVE ALONE
About the Author