Bed and Breakfasts and Country Inns: Mid-Atlantic Region: Delightful Places to Stay and Great Things to Do When You Get There
Fodor's Travel Publications, Aug 31, 1993 - Bed and breakfast accommodations - 300 pages
- A B&B guidebook with a difference, containing great places to stay and things to do in the area: museums and galleries, historic sites, beaches, restaurants, nightlife, performing arts, festivals, shopping, parks, gardens, and biking, fishing, and other sports. You'll find everything you need in a B&B guidebook:
- A handpicked selection of wonderful places to stay, chosen by professional travel writers. No inn can buy its way in--and that can't be said of all B&B guides.
- Critical reviews of each B&B, unlike those in other guides, where innkeepers often write themselves up. Here, writers with lots of experience in judging inns tell you what's wonderful about each spot they inspect (fireplaces and four-poster beds, hot tubs and antique armoires, gourmet breakfasts and lavish teas, and more). They also point out the quirks and counsel you on which rooms to reserve--and which to avoid.
- Loads of information on the innkeepers, location, ambience, decor, restrictions, rates, amenities, baths (private or shared), and recreational facilities.
- Comprehensive charts comparing B&Bs' facilities and features, to make it easy for you to find the B&B that suits you best.
- All inns visited anew for each revision.
- State maps.
- Illustrations of top B&Bs.
- B&B reservation services.
- Covers seven states.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
West Virginia 271 The Eastern Panhandle