Behavior Modification for Horses: A Positive Method for Training Horses
Unlock the myth and mystery surrounding the current horse training literature. Understand the reasons that make any horse training method work. Use the effective methods developed by research scientists that created the powerful tools of behavior modification that can help trainers and riders create successful horse performance.
· Learn the power of behavior modification that allows any horse behavior or training method to be explained.
· Create reasonable achievable lessons for your horse.
· Create rider aids and cues that truly reward the horse.
· Increase desirable horse behavior while decreasing the undesirable.
· Learn step-by step lessons to train horse behavior.
Behavior Modification for Horses was written by a rider and trainer with over 25 years of experience working with the best riding masters in Europe. Patti Dammier brings the best expertise of both worlds: horse training and a professional background as an educator and researcher. An innovative approach that takes the work of scientists and explains behavior modification based on horses. It is time to move away from the faddish and quick fix horse training methods and learn the basic principles of behavior modification that teaches anyone to create a positive training environment and a method to obtain desirable behavior from horses.