CLEP Human Growth and Development: The Best Test Preparation for the College Level Examination Program Exam
Research & Education Assoc., Oct 27, 1995 - Study Aids - 255 pages
REA ... Real review, Real practice, Real results.
An easier path to a college degree - get college credits without the classes.
CLEP HUMAN GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
Based on today’s official CLEP exam
Are you prepared to excel on the CLEP?
* Take the first practice test to discover what you know and what you should know
* Set up a flexible study schedule by following our easy timeline
* Use REA's advice to ready yourself for proper study and success
Study what you need to know to pass the exam
* The book's on-target subject review features coverage of all topics on the official CLEP exam, including theories of development, intelligence, family and society, atypical development, and more.
* Smart and friendly lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
Practice for real
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with 3 full-length practice tests
* Chart your progress with full and detailed explanations of all answers
* Boost your confidence with test-taking strategies and experienced advice
Specially Written for Solo Test Preparation!
REA is the acknowledged leader in CLEP preparation, with the most extensive library of CLEP titles and software available. Most titles are also offered with REA's exclusive TESTware software to make your practice more effective and more like exam day. REA's CLEP Prep guides will help you get valuable credits, save on tuition, and advance your chosen career by earning a college degree.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Passing the CLEP Human Growth and Development CBT
Practice Test 1
Other editions - View all
ability According action potential activity adults aggression anxiety arousal B.F. Skinner behavior brain cells cerebellum child classical conditioning CLEP CLEP HUMAN GROWTH cochlea cognitive development color concemed concept concrete operations conditioned stimulus correlation cues deﬁned depression difﬁcult disorders drug effect emotional environment exam example experience extemal factors fear ﬁeld ﬁgure ﬁnd ﬁrst ﬁve Freud function gland Growth and Development hormone hypothalamus identiﬁed individual individual’s infants inﬂuence intelligence test intemal involves language leamers leaming long-term memory mental moral morphemes motivation movements needs nerve nervous system neurons neurotransmitter objects occurs one’s Opponent-Process Theory parents pattems percent person phonemes Piaget practice tests problem Psychologists punishment refers reinforcement relationship retina retinal disparity retrieval salivation schedule schizophrenia sensory sensory memory sexual short-term memory signiﬁcant social sound speciﬁc stage superego thalamus theory thinking tion unconditioned variable verbal visual