Black Enterprise Guide to Building Your Career
The African American's 411 on choosing, landing, and bulletproofing your career
Do you long for a satisfying career but just don't know how to make the transition? Have you recently earned your degree, only to ask yourself, "What now?" Are your skills so narrowly defined that you'll be an easy target for downsizing? Whether you're just starting out or starting over, make yourself indispensable in today's workforce with the Black Enterprise Guide to Building Your Career. With the help of questionnaires, aptitude summaries, and sidebar profiles of successful African American professionals, you'll learn how to:
* Decide which career path is right for you, including corporate and not-for-profit jobs and entrepreneurship opportunities
* Tailor your resume to fit your goals
* Negotiate the best salary and benefits
* Network with other black professionals
* Navigate career transitions
* Prepare yourself with information before you go on the interview
* Discover current Web sites for African Americans that offer career advice and employment information
* And much more!
Give your career the jump-start it needs with the essential tips and advice found in the Black Enterprise Guide to Building Your Career.
To keep you abreast of the latest business and money management information, Black Enterprise is pleased to offer:
* A free issue of Black Enterprise magazine
* A free Wealth Building Kit
(See inside coupons for details.)
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.