More than just Board review for USMLE Steps 2 and 3, Blueprints can help you during clerkship rotations and subinternship. They are especially helpful when studying areas outside your specialty. Physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and osteopaths find Blueprints a helpful companion to their study materials as well.
- Concise, accurate, clinical high-yield content covers all you need to know for the USMLE and rotations
- Includes USMLE-style questions with full explanations provided in the answers
- Updated with the help of residents to maintain a student-to-student approach
- Key Points in every section highlight the most important, high-yield information for each topic
- Color-enhanced design increases the usefulness of figures and tables