Will you pass this new exam on your first attempt? Most students know how to do a patient exam, but they do not know what to expect during this new USMLE.
Blueprints USMLE Step 2 CS provides the information you need to pass the test the first time. It contains practical information and sample patient cases in which you can practice writing a patient note in the format required for the exam. Know what to expect before you take this important exam.
Blueprints USMLE Step 2 CS features:
- Tips on preparing for the exam
- Step-by-step guidelines on what to expect the day of the exam
- Details on how these physical exams may be different than ones students have performed previously
- Techniques for completing the 15-minute physical exam and 10-minute patient note for each station
- Guidelines on what students are graded on and how to pass
- Sample cases with checklists
- Sample patient notes and what you must include
- How to be prepared to pass
Don't underestimate the cost of failure—pass it the first time with Blueprints USMLE Step 2 CS