Written by one of the world's leading haematologists, and three renowned histopathologists, Bone Marrow Pathology provides a comprehensive guide to the diagnosis of bone marrow disease. Now in its Third Edition, the text has been extensively revised and rewritten to reflect the latest advances in the field.
- An extremely practical, up-to-the-minute text incorporating the new WHO classification of haematopoietic malignancies
- A comprehensive text written with great precision and clarity of style
- Incorporates a new section 'Problems and Pitfalls' - a unique section that will aid the working pathologist faced with a difficult situation
- An important text for the haematologist, histopathologist and haematopathologist with equal weight given to peripheral blood, aspirate, trephine biology and specialized techniques
- Extensively illustrated with many of the photographs being of paraffin-embedded sections
- Combines all the techniques now applied to bone marrow diagnosis, including immunocytochemistry, flow cytometery, immunohistochemistry and the diagnostic role of cytogenetic and molecular genetic analysis