Breast Health the Natural Way
Discover the road to breast health and overall well-being
Only about 10% of breast cancer is linked to heredity and genes; the majority is associated with lifestyle and environmental factors. This means that you can take control of your breast health-and work to prevent cancer and many other common breast problems.
Written by two authorities in complementary medicine and women's health issues, Breast Health the Natural Way is a compassionate guide that combines mainstream and alternative medical advice, nutrition, exercise, and mind-body medicine into a simple, five-step program you can follow to ensure the health of your breasts. With reassuring understanding of women's concerns, Dr. Deborah Gordon explains:
* Healthy food choices for breast health-including powerful cancer-fighting sources
* Hormone therapy and how to decide if it's right for you
* Exercise and meditation/visualization techniques to cut your breast cancer risk
* How to perform a breast self-examination properly
* How to understand and deal with breast changes during pregnancy
* Other breast conditions, including cyclic fibrocystic changes, breast pain, nipple discharge, implants, breast reconstruction, mastectomy, and more.
Uniquely created from a woman's perspective, Breast Health the Natural Way offers you a wellspring of insight along with the information and tools you need to ensure the health of your breasts-and the rest of your body.
What people are saying - Write a review
Breast health the natural way: Deborah Mitchell and Deborah GordonUser Review - Not Available - Book Verdict
Medical writer Mitchell (The Broccoli Sprouts Breakthrough) and classical homeopath Gordon range widely in this natural approach to breast care, covering everything from healthy breasts to nutrition ... Read full review