* The ultimate guide to bricklaying for beginner through professional
* Step-by-step instructions throughout
* Techniques and trade skills: damp-proof courses, cavity brickwork, block-laying, arches, windows, fireplaces and more
* Complete projects for brick kitchens, outdoor barbeques, steps, and spiral design
* All measurements featured in metric and imperial (U.S.) standards
What people are saying - Write a review
I've got this book I think but with a different cover. There's some ugly bloke on the front of mine. I think this is a great book and I often use it as a reference when I'm not sure about something. It's helped me a great deal in my career. Good on you Peter Cartwright.