Bride's Wedding Planner
For nearly seventy years, couples have turned to BRIDE'S Magazine for inspiring, insightful, and reliable wedding-planning advice. Now the editors have packaged that knowledge, as well hundreds of helpful planning hints, in a hands-on wedding workbook to help couples create the wedding of their dreams--whether a formal, black-tie party or a joyful gathering in the family backyard. Within these pages, you'll find the latest, most creative ways to pull off a gorgeous and personally meaningful event, explained in full detail. In one easy guide, you'll have the how's and why's of wedding-planning, plus the space to map it all out.
"BRIDE'S""Wedding Planner" is your one-stop wedding organizer. It will answer all your questions and cover every detail, supplying crucial timetables, charts, checklists, and glossaries, to guide you down the aisle in style.
Inside, you'll find:
- Smart shopping and money-saving tips on everything from your gown to stationery, flowers, caterers, photographers, and more
- Realistic timetables and a list of necessary appointments for each step along the way--a handy budget planner to help you map out your overall spending plan, and track expenses as you go
- Contract tips to help protect your rights and stretch your wedding dollars
- Dozens of ideas for putting together interfaith, destination, long-weekend, theme, ethnic, and other types of special weddings
- Modern guidelines for wording invitations
- Hundreds of handy Web resources to speed your planning
- Workbook pages for organizing and sketching out the day you've dreamed of--with dozens of pages to note recommendations, appointments, observations, and reminders; space to keep crucial lists; as well as indispensable pockets where you can save swatches, clippings, business cards, and all your other wedding-related information.
With all of this and more, "BRIDE'S Wedding Planner" is the only wedding planner you'll need!
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.