Bride's Wedding Planner
For nearly seventy years, couples have turned to BRIDE'S Magazine for inspiring, insightful, and reliable wedding-planning advice. Now the editors have packaged that knowledge, as well hundreds of helpful planning hints, in a hands-on wedding workbook to help couples create the wedding of their dreams--whether a formal, black-tie party or a joyful gathering in the family backyard. Within these pages, you'll find the latest, most creative ways to pull off a gorgeous and personally meaningful event, explained in full detail. In one easy guide, you'll have the how's and why's of wedding-planning, plus the space to map it all out.
"BRIDE'S""Wedding Planner" is your one-stop wedding organizer. It will answer all your questions and cover every detail, supplying crucial timetables, charts, checklists, and glossaries, to guide you down the aisle in style.
Inside, you'll find:
- Smart shopping and money-saving tips on everything from your gown to stationery, flowers, caterers, photographers, and more
- Realistic timetables and a list of necessary appointments for each step along the way--a handy budget planner to help you map out your overall spending plan, and track expenses as you go
- Contract tips to help protect your rights and stretch your wedding dollars
- Dozens of ideas for putting together interfaith, destination, long-weekend, theme, ethnic, and other types of special weddings
- Modern guidelines for wording invitations
- Hundreds of handy Web resources to speed your planning
- Workbook pages for organizing and sketching out the day you've dreamed of--with dozens of pages to note recommendations, appointments, observations, and reminders; space to keep crucial lists; as well as indispensable pockets where you can save swatches, clippings, business cards, and all your other wedding-related information.
With all of this and more, "BRIDE'S Wedding Planner" is the only wedding planner you'll need!
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Finding Your Sfyle
Selling Your Budger ld
Final Selecions Gd Budget Allend1I1lGills
Necessary Appointmervh 217 A i FV 754
wow we x
Paln4ree Packing Ill
Other editions - View all
aisle altar arrangements attendants beverages bouquet boutonnieres bridal party bride and groom bridesmaids budget CARD ENCLOSURE cards caterer ceremony and reception champagne choose chuppah cocktail cocktail hour color costs couple dance decorations destination destination wedding dress envelope fabric fiance ﬁrst florist ﬂowers formal formalwear friends gifts gown headpiece hire honeymoon honor host house of worship invitations Keep in mind limo Limousine look marriage license married meal months mother musicians options package pairs parents person Phone photographer prenuptial agreement printed receiving line reception site reception sites registry rehearsal dinner rental RSVP seated selection served shoes sparkling wine style sure thank-you Tips toast traditional ushers Vedding Vhat videographer vows wear wedding day WEDDING FAVORS wedding party WEDDING PLANNER wine