Building Regulations in Brief
Baffled by the Building Regs? Confused by codes of practice? Mystified by materials and puzzled by planning permission? Then look no further!
This handy and affordable guide is a time-saver for both professionals and enthusiasts. The information is sensibly organised by building element rather than by regulation, so that you can quickly lay your hands on whatever you need to know from whichever document. The authors' practical and no-nonsense advice will enable you to comply with the regulations in the simplest and most cost-effective manner.
The benefits and requirements of each regulation are clearly explained, as are history, current status, associated documentation and how local authorities and council view their importance.
This new edition includes:
* The new Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order and what this means for Part B (Fire Safety)
* Updates to Part L (Energy Efficiency)
* An improved user-friendly index
* Annexes covering; Access and facilities for disabled people; Conservation of fuel and power; Sound insulation and Electrical Safety provided online
* Fully updated for revised Part B (Fire Safety)
* Practical guidance on how to comply quickly and easily to the regulations
* Each step in the building process illustrated, with all regulations explained
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.