Built Hard is designed to make it easier for the beginner to enter and understand the real nature of the sport and to help the advanced bodybuilder make the gains necessary to win in competition. As if the reader had an expert training partner, the exercise routines tell the reader about proper form, how it will feel when an exercise is performed correctly, and what mistakes are likely.
A complete program for learning the sport and building a hard body, Built Hard features
- important initial steps for beginners,
- comprehensive exercise routines for every part of the body,
- detailed lifting descriptions with more than 200 photographs
- separate programs for beginner, intermediate, and advanced bodybuilders, and
- special inside tricks that promote faster progress.
Author Charlie Mann's engaging writing style and practical, detailed descriptions of exercises for every muscle group help readers learn the correct muscle action and feel for their workouts. Whether their goals are personal or competitive, Built Hard is the one book all aspiring bodybuilders need.