Business Method Patents
In a landmark decision, the Federal Circuit Court of Appeals, in Signature Financial v. State Street Bank, held that business methods may be patented. This holding, together with the explosive growth of the Internet, has turned the business method patent into the "hot" new growth area of intellectual property. Business Method Patents is your guide to the unique opportunities and risks in this emerging area of IP law. Depend on it as your authoritative source for court-tested guidance on:
- Mechanics of the patent application
- Prior art researching
- Drafting claims
- Drafting the complete specification
- Drawings required for business method patents
- Illustrating the business system through drawings
- Building a patent portfolio for attracting capital
- Enforcing and licensing business method patents.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.