Cahsee English Language Arts
Research & Education Assoc., Dec 1, 2004 - Study Aids - 416 pages
REA ... Real review, Real practice, Real results.
REA's California CAHSEE English Language Arts Study Guide!
Fully aligned with California’s core curriculum standards
Are you prepared to excel on this state high-stakes assessment exam?
* Passing the exam is required to receive a high school diploma
* Find out what you know and what you should know
* Use REA's advice and tips to ready yourself for proper study and practice
Sharpen your knowledge and skills
* The book's full subject review refreshes knowledge and covers all topics on the official exam, including vocabulary, reading comprehension literary analysis, drafting and revising, and skill-building exercises to reinforce key English language lessons
* Smart and friendly lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
* Color icons and graphics highlight important concepts and tasks
Practice for real
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with two full-length practice tests
* Chart your progress with detailed explanations of each answer
* Boost confidence with test-taking strategies and focused drills
Ideal for Classroom, Family, or Solo Test Preparation!
REA has helped generations of students study smart and excel on the important tests. REA’s study guides for state-required exams are teacher-recommended and written by experts who have mastered the test.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Analysis of Readings
Recognizing and Writing Correct Sentences
Grammar and Usage
Punctuation and Capitalization
Other editions - View all
active voice adverbs answer questions apostrophe best answer birds Body Paragraph business letter CAHSEE Chapter character Choice clean comma Connector SV correct details and examples dictionary electric cars English English language English-Language Arts errors essay Esther Morris Example Question falconry feel films flashcards following example following sentence grammar Group B Connector guacamole hike hummingbirds important Incorrect Example Jeff key points koalas language main idea Marco meaning minnows mood movie noun organization paper passive voice password person phrase poem Practice Test prewriting pronouns punctuation purpose quotation marks reader reading selection refer relative clause Relative Connector Root Words Score Point semicolon sentence connector spelling strategies Student Response student's own content subject and verb supplements sure tells tense thesis statement things tone topic trash typed as written underlined understanding vitamin vocabulary women's suffrage writing task Yeti