Clep Financial Accounting
CLEP - An easier path to a college degree. Get college credits without the classes.
CLEP FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
Based on today's official CLEP exam
Are you prepared to excel on the CLEP?
* Take the first practice test to discover what you know and what you should know
* Set up a flexible study schedule by following our easy timeline
* Use REA's advice to ready yourself for proper study and success
Study what you need to know to pass the exam
* The book's on-target subject review features coverage of all topics on the official CLEP exam, including Accounting Principles and Ethics; forms of Business and Cycles; the Income Statement; the Balance Sheet; Statement of Cash Flows; Investments; Contingent Liabilities, and more.
* Smart and friendly lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
Take practice tests
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with 2 full-length practice tests
* Chart your progress with full and detailed explanations of all answers
* Boost your confidence with test-taking strategies and experienced advice
REA is the acknowledged leader in CLEP preparation, with the most extensive library of CLEP titles and software available. Most titles are also offered with REA's exclusive TESTware software to make your practice more effective and more like exam day. REA's CLEP Prep guides will help you get valuable credits, save on tuition, and advance your chosen career by earning a college degree.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
ACCOUNTING PRINCIPLES accounts receivable accrue accumulated depreciation adjusting entry allowance for uncollectible amortization balance sheet balloon inventory Balloon Party bank bonds payable book value booth bought calculate canister cash account cash basis cash basis accounting cash flow statement CLEP Clue CLEP CRAM CLEP exam CLEP Financial Accounting closing entries column common stock corporation credit cash current assets current liabilities debit cash debt December 31 depreciation expense discount dividend earned entry to record equity account estimated expense accounts Figure financial statements fixed assets flow from operations formula Gross profit helium historical cost income statement intangible assets interest expense internal controls Lauren loans payable Machine method month negative number net income owner’s equity paid partnership Party’s petty cash purchased QUESTION ratio sell shares short-term investments shows sold stockholders supplies inventory T-accounts transactions treasury stock VJEs wages expense withdrawal X-Corp