CLEP General Exams
Joseph A. Alvarez, Marguerite Barrett, Pauline Beard, Jennifer Carpignano, Margaret Vezza, Frenzella Elaine DeLancey, Jaquelin Kovacs, Robert Liftig, Sandra Marona, Eve Oishi, Ph.D., G. A. Spangler, Ph.D., Joshua Peters
Research & Education Assoc., May 25, 2004 - Study Aids - 1089 pages
REA … Real review, Real practice, Real results.
An easier path to a college degree – get college credits without the classes.
CLEP GENERAL EXAMS with TESTware
Includes CD with timed practice tests, instant scoring, and more.
Based on today’s official CLEP exam
Are you prepared to excel on the CLEP?
* Take the first practice test to discover what you know and what you should know
* Set up a flexible study schedule by following our easy timeline
* Use REA's advice to ready yourself for proper study and success
Study what you need to know to pass the exam
* The book's on-target subject review features coverage of all topics on the official CLEP exam, including English composition, humanities, college mathematics, natural sciences, and social sciences & history
* Smart and friendly lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
Practice for real
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with 12 of the book’s 17 full-length practice tests on REA’s TESTware CD, featuring test-taking against the clock, instant scoring by topic, handy mark-and-return function, pause function, and more.
* OR choose paper-and-pencil testing at your own pace
* Chart your progress with full and detailed explanations of all answers
* Boost your confidence with test-taking strategies and experienced advice
Specially Written for Solo Test Preparation!
REA is the acknowledged leader in CLEP preparation, with the most extensive library of CLEP titles and software available. Most titles are also offered with REA's exclusive TESTware software to make your practice more effective and more like exam day. REA's CLEP Prep guides will help you get valuable credits, save on tuition, and advance your chosen career by earning a college degree.
What people are saying - Write a review
great for reviewUser Review - mbailes56 - Overstock.com
The only item that would have made this book more educational would have been for it to have had a CD to accompany it to reinforce the concepts that were being reviewed. This was a good reference ... Read full review