Research & Education Assoc., 2005 - Study Aids - 487 pages
REA ... Real review, Real practice, Real results.
An easier path to a college degree - get college credits without the classes.
CLEP HUMANITIES - with TESTware
Includes CD with timed practice tests, instant scoring, and more.
Based on today’s official CLEP exam
Are you prepared to excel on the CLEP?
* Take the first practice test to discover what you know and what you should know
* Set up a flexible study schedule by following our easy timeline
* Use REA's advice to ready yourself for proper study and success
Study what you need to know to pass the exam
* The book's on-target subject review features coverage of all topics on the official CLEP exam, including literature, visual arts and architecture, philosophy, music, and the performing arts
* Smart and friendly lessons reinforce necessary knowledge
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
Practice for real
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with 2 of the book’s 3 full-length practice tests on REA’s TESTware CD, featuring test-taking against the clock, instant scoring by topic, handy mark-and-return function, pause function, and more
* OR choose paper-and-pencil testing at your own pace
* Chart your progress with full and detailed explanations of all answers
* Boost your confidence with test-taking strategies and experienced advice
Specially Written for Solo Test Preparation!
REA is the acknowledged leader in CLEP preparation, with the most extensive library of CLEP titles and software available. Most titles are also offered with REA's exclusive TESTware software to make your practice more effective and more like exam day. REA's CLEP Prep guides will help you get valuable credits, save on tuition, and advance your chosen career by earning a college degree.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Other editions - View all
ABCDE ABCDE ABCDE American answer choices Antigone architecture artist audience ballet Baroque beat building pictured characters church classical clef CLEP CLEP Humanities color comedy composed composition conﬂict correct answer couplets create dance death deﬁned deﬁnition depicting dramatic Edgar Degas elements English epic exam example famous ﬁction ﬁfth ﬁgures ﬁlm ﬁnd ﬁrst ﬁve ﬂat French George Gershwin Gothic Greek Gulliver’s Travels half steps Hamlet hero Iago iambic pentameter impressionism Impressionist incorrect inﬂuenced Ismene jazz King’s major man’s medieval meter modern movement novel Oedipus opera Othello painting passage period philosopher pitch play plot poem poet poetry post-Impressionist PRACTICE TEST prose QUESTION reader realistic refers Renaissance rhythm Roman satire scale scene sculpture Shakespeare’s sixteenth notes sonnet speaker speciﬁc stanza structure style syllables T. S. Eliot theater theme tion tone tragedy verse voice West Side Story word writing written wrote