CLEP Principles of Management: The Best Test Preparation for the CLEP
REA ... Real review, Real practice, Real results.
An easier path to a college degree - get college credits without the classes.
CLEP PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT - with TESTware
Includes CD with timed practice tests, instant scoring, and more.
Based on today’s official CLEP exam
Are you prepared to excel on the CLEP?
* Take the first practice test to discover what you know and what you should know
* Set up a flexible study schedule by following our easy timeline
* Use REA's advice to ready yourself for proper study and success
Study what you need to know to pass the exam
* The book's on-target subject review features coverage of all topics on the official CLEP exam, including operational and functional aspects of management, human resources, contemporary topics, and more
* Smart and friendly lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
Practice for real
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with the book’s 2 full-length practice tests on REA’s TESTware CD, featuring test-taking against the clock, instant scoring by topic, handy mark-and-return function, pause function, and more.
* OR choose paper-and-pencil testing at your own pace
* Chart your progress with full and detailed explanations of all answers
* Boost your confidence with test-taking strategies and experienced advice
Specially Written for Solo Test Preparation!
REA is the acknowledged leader in CLEP preparation, with the most extensive library of CLEP titles and software available. Most titles are also offered with REA's exclusive TESTware software to make your practice more effective and more like exam day. REA's CLEP Prep guides will help you get valuable credits, save on tuition, and advance your chosen career by earning a college degree.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Development of Management Thought
The Environments of Business
Managerial and Group DecisionMaking
Ethics and Social Responsibility
Operations and Information Management
Motivation in the Workplace
Conflict Change and Communication
Practice Test 1
Practice Test 2
approach Balanced Scorecard behavior budget chapter Chester Barnard CLEP Principles cohesiveness communication component conflict contingency contingency theory coordination corporate correct option correct response costs culture decision-making decisions develop Edward Deming effective efficiency emotional intelligence employees environment equity theory ethical Fayol feedback firm focus forces functions of management goals groupthink Hawthorne studies Henri Fayol hierarchy hiring human resource identified impact important incorrect individuals influence inputs involves issues Joseph Juran lead leader leadership Managers need Mary Parker Follett Maslow's ment motivation norms operations organization organizational outcomes outputs PalmOne performance Philip Crosby planning Principles of Management problem relationships rewards roles scientific management situation skills social responsibility specific standards strategy structure studies style subordinates supervisor systems theory Table tasks TESTware tion workers workplace