Can You Hear Me from Here?
- Large type; ample spacing between lines
- Easy-to-follow layout; text appears at same place on every page
- Print separated from photos
- Simple sentences
- Digraphs, consonant blends
- Long and short vowel sounds
- Introduces multisyllabic and compound words, simple adjectives, and inflectional endings
- Common "picture words" list helps reader decode text
- Word repetition reinforces learning
- Photos assist reader with word recognition and reflect multicultural diversity
- Full-color Photographs
- Picture Glossary
- Word List
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.