Caring for the Customer
This workbook will enable managers to:
· explain the meaning and significance of customer care;
· identify their internal and external customers;
· identify their customers' expectations and any areas in which they are failing to meet them;
· provide an effective lead for their team in raising the standard of customer care;
· ensure that they and theirr team members perform to a high standard in customer-contact situations.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Session A About customers
Session B What is customer care?
Session C Direct customer contact
Session D Delivering customer care
Reflect and review
Other editions - View all
Activity may provide answers on separate approach appropriate evidence attitude basis of appropriate behaviour body language Cesar Ritz commitment communication competitive complaints completed this workbook convenience factors customer care programme customer contact customer service customer-contact staff customer's customers expect customers happy customers want Darshana deal direct contact efficient example existing customers external customers eye contact friendly give customers greeting high standards hospital human factors identify important improve internal keep Loyalty cards marketing McGibbons meet motivate NEBS Management non-commercial organizations organization's patients performance Portfolio of evidence product factors Quality circles quality of service questionnaire questions receptionist Redeye Rentquick S/NVQ portfolio satisfaction factors Search of Excellence sector Self-assessment separate sheets Session sheets of paper someone standard of customer SUPER SERIES supervisors suppliers team members accept telephone tell Tom Peters total customer satisfaction workteam WP staff write your answers