A book for language students and anyone interested in Italian culture and traditions
Practice Italian while learning all about one of the oldest traditions still alive in Italy.
Colorful illustrations and text in Italian and English will make learning fun for students of all ages.
Use as an introduction to Italian language and traditions, as school activity and language practice for College students and travelers.
The book includes:
- how Carnival started
- where the most famous shows and parades are
- what the traditional costumes look like
- how to make a delicious Carnival treat easily at home
- a map of Italy that shows the locations mentioned in the book
- five pages of language activities
- many colorful illustrations
- several pages with large print suitable for young readers.
Bilingual book: Italian text with English translation.
Language level: Intermediate